Terms & Conditions
- Rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of 15% Goods and Services Tax (GST). Rates are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- A deposit may be charged at the time of booking at management discretion.
- Please be aware that bookings are only confirmed once you have received a confirmation email from Fernlea Developments Ltd.
- Bookings need to be made with a valid credit card and will be billed in NZ Dollars. Only Mastercard, Visa, and American Express are accepted.
- At check-in, confirmation will be required for the use of the card used to make the booking. At that point, if a different card is to be used, all payments for the accommodation, workshops or events will be taken in advance at check-in. All other payments will be adjusted against the valid booking card recorded at check out.
- All credit card data used for bookings online is held in a secure manner and managed via Stripe using an encrypted form.
- Extra charges incurred for consumption of other services provided by or through Fernlea Developments will be recovered at the time of check out.
- Bookings cancelled 14 days or fewer in advance will incur a 50% charge to the credit card, being half of the accommodation/workshop charges and a no-show on the day will incur a 100% charge.
- Fernlea is sited within a rural countryside and our neighbours live a rural lifestyle. Noise limits are prescribed by the council for rural areas and this especially applies at night.
- To this end, noise levels must be contained. This respects the rights of our other guests and those of our neighbours.
- Management maintains the right to reject any visitor’s entry on to the site as well as, if necessary, to evict any offending person for behavioural reasons.
Fernlea is 100% smoke-free. There is a strict no smoking policy which applies, if you wish to smoke, you will need to leave the property.
- No fires, including campfires or bonfires, may be lit on the property and no fireworks are allowed to be launched from the property.
- Pets are strictly not allowed on the property.
- Guests should be aware that Fernlea Developments does not accept responsibility for damage to, or loss of any property left at Fernlea, prior to, during or after your stay. In the event of any damages to any Fernlea Property you assume responsibility for any and all damages caused by you.